Friday, January 4, 2013

The two kinds of Chastity

I'm sure there are more than two, but it is voluntary versus locked that I want to talk about today.
The headspace is completely different, I've found. My Keyholder and I had done voluntary chastity. By voluntary, I mean that she controlled my orgasm, but I was "free" as far as any device. Erections were common, and pleasant, and frustrating. I was completely on the honor system (though I think it is all honor system, no matter what--more on this later). The headspace in this voluntary chastity was of a very erotic nature. Fantasies were common, and enjoyable. I would think about sex often, and look at erotic images and read erotic writing. Though this only added to the frustration, it did so in a pleasant way.

Now that I am in a device, my thinking is different. Erections are futile at best, and painful at worst. This has curtailed my fantasy life. Oh, I still think of my Keyholder, and often. Even writing this blog as an act of service excites me. I allow myself a time to think about pleasuring her, but it is more concentrated, as the time before it becomes physically uncomfortable is short. I find myself trying to self-control myself more, to steer my thoughts away from sex to other things. It is a chastity of the mind. Being with my Keyholder is another matter. It is worth any amount of discomfort to please her, to be with her. Often, she lets me loose in her presence, which only reinforces my desire to see her. The frustration that comes from being locked is different. It is more of a "sensory deprivation" frustration, as the poor little guy locked inside is mostly bereft of touch. There is a social deprivation as well. Dating is not really an option. I am my Keyholder's. She holds my Key. Every day I travel further in submission to her. Having my cock locked away is, short of a welded-on collar, the deepest symbol of submission to my Keyholder that I can give. And I freely give this, and more....

No comments:

Post a Comment