Monday, January 21, 2013

Boots

It's been a week of freedom. Freedom, in my case, means not wearing the cage. My pleasure still belongs to my Keyholder. It is hard to decide which I like better. The cage is a constant reminder of her, though I hardly need one. On the down side, it is sometimes uncomfortable and interrupts my sleep most nights. Being "free" is nice; it is nice for the ol' kibble & bits to have a break. But, sometimes my comport is less than stellar. This was proven a couple of nights ago.
"Clean my boots," she said. I did, wiping them down, doing what I thought was a good job quickly. I was inattentive. The next day, she left them out for me to clean again. I saw what I'd done wrong--the heels and soles still had dirt on them. Quite a bit, actually. Completely unacceptable job under any standards.
I re-cleaned them until they were spotless. I know there is a correction there coming, at some point. I have to wonder if I'd been in full-on chastity, if I would have been so inattentive....

No comments:

Post a Comment