Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year

A new year begins with my manhood locked down. My Keyholder holds the key. She is on her way and has promised a day of fun and testing for me. I know there will be ordeals. My first slave piercing is scheduled for later today. I have never had a piercing, and am quite nervous. It is a mark of ownership, a submission of my flesh to her, and I will do as I am told. 

A word here about the "belt".  It is the cb-6000. It is reasonably comfortable to wear, though fitment is tricky. One has to try out many rings and combinations to find a good fit. I have been wearing it for over a month, with periodic breaks for cleaning, etc. I have worn it before, so mu body is broken in for it. If you are wearing one for the first time, I can't stress how important it is to break in gently. The first time I wore it and got excited, it was like having ones balls caught in a vice. Quite painful. Then again, that may be what you are after. Now, they've been stretched enough that erections are still painful, but not drop-you-to-the-floor painful. The belt is not 100% secure, in that certain body types can pull out when flaccid. To me, this is not the point of chastity, of giving control of one's orgasm to another. My Keyholder and I practiced chastity for months before going to the belt. It is her word and her will that keep me chaste, not a belt. A belt adds to all this, adds to the sensations, the feeling of being trapped, the continual reminder that I belong to my Keyholder. But it is just a tool. Chastity begins in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment