Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Day

Two months it has been. Two months of withholding my pleasure and focusing on her. Two months of near-constant imprisonment of my manhood, and two months of chastity to her. A very good two months. Last night, it was the time -- the day she allowed me release. She edged me for nearly an hour, which was heaven enough. Her feel, the pleasure I (hopefully) gave her, dancing on that edge of self-control, her-control, and my body's limits, was delicious. But, I was nearing the end of my endurance. I think she sensed this also. So, she had decided it was the night. Frankly, I didn't expect it. She timed it perfectly, keeping me on the edge until she was ready as well. When my orgasm came, I barely remembered what they felt like. It was world-shattering--a concussive wave of pleasure that bounced up and down and through my body for minutes. I have never had an orgasm that good. But, more than that, even, was being able to please her, to show her the pleasure she deserved. To squeeze her tight and try to meld into one....
In all honesty, I would have given even that mind-blowing pleasure up to be a better servant to her, to please her more. But I think that what she did brought her pleasure, and for that I am grateful.
I was of mixed feelings afterwards (way afterwards, after the echos of those waves had died down). I don't think it will be as long a road to get back into "chastity" mode. I do feel some of the wind has been taken out of my sails, but I hope to get my energy and strength back to be the best servant I can be for her.
Keyholden, for Keyholder

No comments:

Post a Comment