Saturday, January 5, 2013

Morning

What a great morning it was. I awoke in my Keyholder's arms, stroking her body, pleasuring her. Touching her is incomparable in this state I'm in. She teased me. That is a short description of having her take me right to the edge and ride me there for minutes. It is pleasure and frustration rolled into one.

I got up and made her coffee, and came back and presented it to her (kneeling, head bowed, hands raised above my head in offering). She took it and sat up in bed, then invited me to pleasure her. Heaven. I kissed and licked, thankful to be in that most intimate of places. I felt at that moment that I could stay there all day. Her scent was driving me wild with pleasure and desire. When she tired of my ministrations, he laid at her side and caressed and massaged her while she shuddered herself to orgasm. I humped her leg unconsciously, and enjoyed her orgasm. After, I spent a long time caressing her, touching her, kissing her everywhere. In my current state, a month and a half without orgasm, every touch of her brings pleasure. She is so beautiful. She is such an expert tease, taking me perilously close to the edge, but never allowing me release. Her touch on my nipples sends me into ecstasies. All I want to do is please her, to stay in this state of continual willing servitude. The day is young....

No comments:

Post a Comment