Monday, January 7, 2013

On Honor

I've done chastity on the "honor system", and locked in a belt. But, at the end of the day, it's all based on honor.
I don't understand men that get belted then try to escape, to cheat. The fact is, no chastity device is foolproof, none is inescapable or, more accurately, non-orgasmable (is that a word? It is now.) With a CB-6000, it is relatively easy for some men to "pull out". Even locked on, one could, after a time, achieve a somewhat painful orgasm. No, nothing short of constant supervision would guarantee fidelity. This is where honor comes in.
Chastity is, foremost, about honoring your keyholder. About putting her needs and desires before your own. It is a state of mind, an expression of servitude. And, it (chastity) helps you in this. The frustration gives you the energy and fuel to please her. But it is always your choice to make. Sure, you can "cheat," but why would you? Why dishonor your lady in that way?
When I look at my Keyholder's necklace, I am reminded that she holds me close to her heart. I must strive to live up to this honored position, and give her all she wants and desires. It is an honor to be in her service.

No comments:

Post a Comment