Sunday, January 27, 2013

Long day

Today was a long day, with much work that had to be done. I'd been putting off some planting and gardening, and I knew my Keyholder would not stand for another day of delay. So, to the nursery for plants, and to the garden. It was actually a perfect day for it, and I had to remind myself to enjoy the time. Normally, my idea of gardening is run a lawnmower over everything under six inches, and everything over gets to live and grow wild. It was nice to get my hands dirty, and toil in the earth. The only thing missing was my Keyholder. It would have been nice to have her there, sipping iced tea and watching. I know she enjoys menial labor (rather, having me do menial labor); there is a monastic aestheticism that she enjoys (as do I, once I get in the headspace).
A word about the belt: it tended to get in the way today. Riding a bike earlier in the morning: rubbing. Bending and picking stuff up, etc. whilst wearing jeans: my movements had to be measured. The belt decreases the freedom  in certain movements, with certain clothes. Move the wrong way, and you squash Lefty, and your neighbors wonder why your are holding your groin for no apparent reason.
After a long day in the garden, and with everything looking better if not great, I still had to do my training. Training today consisted of moderate weights (make no mistake, its' moderate in name only--it wears me out). I had to push and will myself to do it. Again, the thought of telling my Keyholder that I failed to do this was a motivator; it was easier simply to do it.
So now, I am done with my tasks for the day. Onto writing, and relaxing, and a good book later.
I await my Keyholder's return...

2 comments:

  1. Failure to clean Her boots properly, less than snappy responses, having to to push and will yourself to do your training?
    If it was me, I’d say it was all due to your recent orgasm. Don’t you feel less submissive after a release?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and no. There is a natural cycle to it, I think. I believe it is all due to hormonal balances, or something along those lines. Release doesn't help, granted, but subbiness can wane on its own, regardless of release or not.

    ReplyDelete