Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Stay

So it turns out that the piercing will have to wait, which is okay. My Keyholder has pierced me already with her will. She came in today and she was a vision of loveliness, so beautiful it made me want to cry. After I brewed her coffee and rained kisses on her boots for a bit, she prepared me for what was to come.  Tenderly and lovingly for a long time, she milked me, guiding her fingers inside me, massaging my prostrate. I was not able to release, though, despite her trying for a long time. She took the belt off, which relieved some of the pressure. Her touch on my cock was electric. I was completely in subspace by now, ready to do anything she asked of me. My favorite part was the intermittent hugs and kisses she allowed me.
The next part was not as pleasurable. My Keyholder wanted to experiment with figging. A sizable chunk of ginger was cut in the shape of a plug, and inserted (or, almost inserted). It was an interesting sensation. At first, nothing, then it kicked in. It burned, like icy hot but less painful. I tried to resist as much as I could. My struggling only squeezed the ginger plug, which released more juice and made it burn more. After I cried out, she took it out. After it comes out, it continues to burn, even intensifying, then the burn settles down to a nice afterglow which was actually pleasurable.
My Keyholder was not done testing me yet, though. A little sprig of ginger was inserted into my peehole. My, this was extremely intense. It was very difficult, and I groaned. I tried to stay strong for my Keyholder, and I think she was satisfied. After she took it out, I was once again enraptured by her, by her beauty. I was ready to do anything she asked of me.
My Keyholder allowed me to pleasure her, which I was only too willing to do. As I write this, I take pleasure in her pleasure. It is all that is allowed of me, and I enjoy all that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment