Friday, March 8, 2013

Trips and Teasing

What a wonderful few days these have been. Spending time with my Keyholder, traveling, catering to her. The last two nights she has allowed me to bring her pleasure. It has been a little while since I've had release, and I am starting to get back into chastity headspace. She has teased me a bit mercilessly, too. Whispering in my ear while I pleasure her that she will never let me come again. The thought fills me with such excitement and such dread.  It turns me on, I'm afraid to say. I think of what a longer time without release would be like. I forget exactly what my "record" is--like a month and a half or so. Funny, I don't really keep track of it. The number of days is irrelevant; I live at her whim. I would have it no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment