Thursday, March 14, 2013

What a Week

What a wonderful week I've had, doting on my Keyholder, serving her, pleasuring her as best as I can. We took a nice trip together, and it was wonderful to see her happy. Part of this happiness is no doubt as a result of the relentless teasing she's been giving me. I am near to useless now, reduced to a whimpering state of pleading with a few carefully applied strokes. Last night I swear I had an erection all night. All it takes is the slightest breeze, the slightest touch from her, and I am filled with desire--a desire I know will not know fruition. Sometimes, she whispers in my ear that she will never let me come, that she wants to keep me at this level of attentiveness forever. I can't say I blame her. One down side to this near-constant excitement is that I feel I am less than useful to her for traditional pleasure. I still have other ways of serving her, and I beg for these, beg to be of use to her, to serve her. Today, going back to work, going away from my Keyholder, was difficult. She's locked me into the belt for the first time in a while. Even now, writing this, my cock strains at its prison. I want nothing more than to kneel at my Keyholder's feet and lick them, but alas work and life intrude. I know I have much to do, and I want to get through it quickly to go back and sit at her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment