Monday, March 25, 2013

In Deep

This weekend, I was away. Yet, my Keyholder's presence was there all of the time. I'm adjusting well to the new cb-6000s. It's by far the most comfortable device I've worn. I can even sleep through the night without bother. I'm not sure why, but it just places all the bits a bit better, and gets rid (mostly) of the "balls in a vice" syndrome. No one wants their balls in a vice. No one. I've been locked up in the belt, with only brief respites, for a few days now. I'm going on a month without orgasm. Maybe more. It feels like more. One of the things about my Keyholder's chastity play is that she doesn't tell me when I'll get to come. There is no countdown, or anything like that. It just happens when and how she wills it. I've been deep into chastity space. I saw her last night, but, I'd disobeyed. A minor thing, and one she would have given me permission for had I asked, but I didn't ask and I broke her rule. And I had to pay the price. Ten hard whacks with the cane were received with thankfulness. I can still feel the ghost of them today. And I had to sleep in the floor, at her feet. As far as myself goes, I don't mind sleeping on the floor. Of course, the bed is more comfortable, but the floor is fine – I would gladly sleep there every day if she demanded it. She even gave me a blanket and a pillow. But the reason it becomes a punishment to me is that I don't get to cuddle with her, which she enjoys. I am depriving her of something she enjoys, and it is this that pains me. I'll strive to do better. I am very deep into chastity subspace right now. It is always this way after not seeing her for a couple of days, specially a couple of days locked up. This morning, I cooked for her and did her laundry. In truth, all I wanted was to kiss her feet all morning, but she bid me off to work. Well, I have to work, too. But, I always wish that my work was simply existing as her slave....

No comments:

Post a Comment