Sunday, March 17, 2013

My day off

Today was my day off, my day to do anything I wanted. Well, what I wanted was to volunteer to clean for my Keyholder. I am compelled by my desire to be of service to her. I went to her house while she was out on a date and cleaned. Scrubbed toilets clean, washed countertops, did dishes, cleaned the floor on my hands and knees. Though she was not there to supervise, the thought of her coming home to a clean place gave me satisfaction. Lest one think I did nothing else on my day off, rest assured that I had my own bit of relaxation and fun. My Keyholder wants me to have time to myself to rest and recharge and socialize. I am lucky to have such an ethical and good Keyholder. Men, be sure that whoever you give your chastity to is ethical, for at some point in chastity you will lose your reason and be willing to do anything your keyholder asks.

No comments:

Post a Comment