Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Distance

My Keyholder had to leave a bit earlier than usual, so I have not gotten the full force of her teasings this week. Before she left, though, she locked me up, with the metal lock, in my chastity device. There is something that happens in my brain when she does that, like a switch being turned. This feeling is exacerbated when she drives away. I know I can't get out, and I know she's not going to let me out, not anytime soon. My cock is free to strain against its tight confines, but it will get no relief. How I miss her when she goes away like this. I have a fairly busy week and enough to keep me busy, but still. The only times I am left free is when she is around, which makes me want to be with her all the more. And yet, the further away she is, the stronger her leash to me becomes. A strange dichotomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment