Wednesday, March 20, 2013

She has me pegged

What can I say? My Keyholder has me pegged. She knows what I like, knows exactly how to tease me, how far to take me. The last couple of days I have been deep in subspace. She says, I do. I have pleased her and denied myself the pleasure of completion. We've tried some new things, too. I received a shower of the most special kind yesterday morning. Even had a sip of that special nectar. It was degrading, and I was completely okay with it, so deep was I into subspace. I had the pleasure of licking and kissing her feet, of serving her in more intimate ways. This morning she teased me for a good hour, at least. She allowed me to rub up and down in her bountiful bosom, and would not let me stop until I had lubricated it with my own desperate juices. Even then, she had me go on, rubbing and pinching my nipples all the while, maddening me to near ecstasy, but always one step short. She added to my service and humiliation by having me service her dildo. To my shame, I took it in my mouth, licked it, serviced it, all while she pleasured herself to orgasm. I, of course was left wanting. Afterwards, she pegged me. Literally. There is a mounted dildo on a wall-type device that we've concocted, and she had me slide back into it. There I was to remain, mounted, teased, engorged, a slave to her desires, while she got ready in the morning. I was her mindless drone, stored, ready to obey and serve, and I loved it. She had me kiss her feet, but she left to cater to her affairs. Desperate to serve, I asked for permission to lick the dust from her boots she had there, mindless of what I looked like, mindless of my dignity. After a time, she had me slide off and clean up. She placed me in my chastity belt, and sent me off to work. Now, I write this and my cock swells and pains me in the tight confines of the cage. And I am still hers to command. I would have it no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment