Thursday, March 28, 2013

It continues

I feel like those prisoners that tick off each day in their lonely dungeon cells, except I don't know which day to tick off. I do know I'm north of three weeks, possible a month in chastity. It is making me very pliable. Today, I ate a piece of food that my Keyholder had spit out (it did conform to the five-second rule, though). I am also plugged for the day with a stainless steel plug. Small version, thankfully. Still, it's a constant reminder as to who owns me. When I hugged my Keyholder goodbye today, my cock swelled in its prison. If I'd had permission, I think I could have come in five seconds. Yep, it's been a long time. The really hard part is that we'll be apart this weekend. Locked in my blet, far away from the keys without any hope of even a tease, much less release.

No comments:

Post a Comment