Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sleeping at her feet

The last couple of nights, my Keyholder has stayed over. She has this rule: if I skip my training, I have to sleep on the ground. Well, due to out of town guests, crazy schedules, etc., I skipped my training. She was merciful, and allowed me a blanket and a pillow. I slept at the foot of the bed. I was tired, and slept like a rock. It felt like a rock, too. Then again, I must have some monastic tendencies as I like a firm sleeping surface. The next night, she allowed me to sleep at her feet, in bed. It really was quite wonderful going to sleep with my lips pressed to her soles. She dug her feet into my erection in the middle of the night. I had strange, sexy dreams the whole night, and slept quite well. I like that position, and would gladly do it every night. I can't wait for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment