Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cause for Celebration

It's been a busy time, with much time spent with my Keyholder. So much done...I'm a lucky slave indeed. The other day I got to lick clean her dusty feet. Yum. I wish I would get to do this more. But the big news is she allowed me release. A few times. It was incredible, a very emotional and long and prolonged orgasm, as was the second one. I look forward to those orgasms, to hearing her give me permission. When she does, I can barely believe what I hear, and I usually have to ask for confirmation. It is a thrilling and bonding time for us both when it finally happens. The down side is the post-orgasm crash that accompanies any prolonged period in chastity. I know from prior experience that it will take a week or so to get back to "chaste-space." She has promised me a long haul this next time. I am a lucky slave indeed, and she is a fabulous Keyholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment