Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Time

So much to do, so little time. Life has been busy, social life, work life, family life, writing life. I feel like the one part that has not had its due is kink life. I've been craving it, craving spending some quality time with my Keyholder. The chastity itself is going well. If anything, it's gotten a bit easier because of the busyness. But oh, when she teases me--I can barely stand it. It has been a while--I lost count of the days, and I know she will push my chastity further this time. I figure I have a good month or two before release. I look forward to that, but I also look forward to her teasing. The way she fondles my nipples, the way she caresses my cock--they drive me wild and weak. They drive me to my knees in front of her. Which is my favorite place, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment