Thursday, February 14, 2013

Back in my Keyholder's Arms

Finally back from my trip, I melted into my Keyholder's arms. It was so good to see her, to hold her and, once we got home, to bow down before her and kiss her feet. For the next two days, I was fairly exhausted, my schedule out of whack, so nothing incredibly strenuous was put on me. It was good to relax with my Keyholder, to be teased mercilessly by her, to feel and savor her touch. She's been gone ten minutes now and already I miss her. I miss the feel of her hands as they expertly tease my nipples, I miss her electric touch on my shaft. I miss cuddling with her, and pleasing her. The last couple of days she has allowed me the honor of pleasing her--I savor her taste still. I wish I could be kept for nothing but this, just be her tool of pleasure. I suppose in a small way I am. My maintenance canings have been hard to take. I suppose I'm out of practice after a week or so of no caning. I've been trying to keep composed during them, but afraid I have not been successful. I'm going to try and redouble my efforts, perhaps even ask for more harshness in order to better grow my pain tolerance, though I fear to ask for this. I can't wait to see my Keyholder again, but I'm afraid I must.

No comments:

Post a Comment