Friday, February 1, 2013

Chores

I was able to go to my Keyholder's house yesterday to do some chores. Due to a busy schedule, I don't get over there as much as I'd like. It was satisfying to clean for her, to scrub the toilets clean, to wipe the floor on my hands and knees, and to leave the place clean. She helped also by straightening up, etc., which I, and I'm sure other subs, appreciate very much. There's nothing worse than going into a house to clean, only to find no surfaces visible for all the stuff everywhere. Been there, done that, in the past, and it is refreshing to serve a tidy domme :)
Anyway, this is a chastity blog, so a report on the chastity: my exile from my cock continues. I am not allowed to touch it, except for the bare minimum to clean, and am not allowed to gain pleasure from it unless my Keyholder grants it. It is a different feeling; I crave her touch even more. I think of her teasing me, and I crave it all the more. In the belt, I tried not to think of her teasing, as it brought on uncomfortable erections. Being "free", this is not an issue, and I find myself thinking more of her ministrations.  I miss her very much, and can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment