Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh, the Sweet Torture

My Keyholder was over last night. All day, I'd been reading and editing her (very good) femdom novel that she is about to publish. It deals with, you guessed it, chastity. Lots of it. And, lots of teasing. And, it's funny, too. But man, was it ever hard (no pun intended) on me in my current chastened state. I was straining at my cage through half of it. Then – then! – she comes over, and the real teasing begins, in real life. I've just about given up hope of coming. I'm instead focusing on her pleasure, and trying (and succeeding) in finding my own pleasure in hers. Which I gave her in my servitude and in other more intimate ways. It is a pleasure to serve her.

2 comments:

  1. How lovely! Your focusing on her pleasure is quite consistent with the conclusions one must draw from the article on hormone levels and chastity you wrote about a week ago.
    According to the article, happiness in a heterosexual relation is best accomplished by maximizing the woman’s number of orgasms, and minimizing the male’s number of orgasms.
    This seems to be where you’re heading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is lovely. :) A very good boy.

    For posterity, here, I'm going to say that despite the mental flogging I've been giving him and the good effort he has been putting out, there does seem to be a sweet spot for when hormone levels are most pleasurable for him. My own pleasure, of course, has been primed and thriving. ;)

    ReplyDelete