Saturday, May 25, 2013

200!

Touchdown. Liftoff. Blastoff. We have ignition.
Today was the day. And what a day! I had been at 199 the previous day, and today I reached 200. That wasn't the end of it, though, but the beginning of more teasing.
After a good breakfast and some relaxing, my Keyholder strapped me down to the bed and teased me for a good long while. I was ready to burst. She untied me, and we kissed and made out and hugged. It was all very loving, very romantic. She finally – finally! – allowed me entry into that most special place, and gave me the go-ahead. Even then, I tried to hold off as much as I could so I could pleasure her, but she and I knew that after almost three months of chastity, my self-control was at an all-time low. She allowed me release, and I exploded in one of the most body-shattering orgasms I've ever had – the kind that leaves you sobbing. It was wonderful to re-connect with her in this manner, to feel that closeness and love.
We spent the rest of the day lazing about in bed. Later, after I had recovered, she allowed me to pleasure her again. This time, my self-control was back, and I was able and honored to please her to a satisfying orgasm of her own, followed shortly thereafter by my own (another body-shaking orgasm that left me drooling on the pillow).

Thus ends our almost three-month foray into chastity. It's had its ups and downs. Towards the end, I was a bundle of hormones. My Keyholder said she could smell the man-musk wafting off of me as my body desperately called out for a mate. At the same time, I think I was attentive and deferential to her, for the most part.
I have a certain wistfulness as I process the orgasms. They were great, better than great. And, the part that I loved the most was simply feeling that closeness to my Keyholder which she surely must have been missing. But they reset my clock, so to speak, and I have to start again from zero. It's all good, though. I look forward to the next adventure and what the next bout of chastity will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment