Saturday, May 18, 2013

Of Divas and Drinks and Crops

The garden party was a rousing success and a good time was had by all. Picture the scene: about 25-30 ladies, all dressed in their best garden-party outfits – big hats, nice dresses, the works. My Keyholder looked spectacular in her dress, revealing her devastating decolletage. it was hard to not let my eyes lock on her. As a counterpoint to the ladies were the five slave boys, dressed in black boxers (or less!) and bowties. It was frankly surprising that more men did not attend. Too many wannabe subs out there, I guess.  I digress.
I scurried around, fetching drinks, making sure that not only my Keyholder was well-taken care of, but all the other ladies, too. Things were a little quiet and demure at the beginning. But, after fetching a few drinks, things began loosening up.
It was like something out of a book, certainly a bucket-list experience for me. Sub heaven. I did my best to amuse the ladies. I took turns fanning them with a fan (it was warm out). In between fetching drinks, I fanned. My Keyholder allowed me to be used for foot massages, which some of the ladies enthusiastically took me up on. One particular lady was very strict with me and I just constantly messed up under her stern and exacting directions. I earned a cropping. Later on, I earned a cropping, not only from her, but from the entire party of ladies. I was led around, and each lady took their turn cropping/spanking me, as was their pleasure. It was all done with a fun and lighthearted attitude. Nonetheless, I'm feeling it now!
Throughout the party, as I serviced the ladies, my eyes kept returning to my Keyholder, sitting there, looking faintly amused with me. I hope I did her proud with my service, and that I was a shining example of her training. I think I was. I  especially loved the way our eyes would meet and we would exchange communication with just a look. I am a lucky guy to have a lady as wonderful as my Keyholder. I will strive to please her, always.
The night ended back home. I serviced my Keyholder, this time more intimately. She teased me mercilessly. I'm ready to explode. I'm not one to keep track of the days, but we calculated it has been 77 days. Wow. The good news, is that I'm up to 181 points. When I reach 200, she will allow me to orgasm. Maybe. I look forward to earning my last few points.

3 comments:

  1. Your points system is interesting. I can’t help thinking, that while you try to go above and beyond to gain more points, you show your keyholder what level of service you’re really capable of. Why should she be content with anything less? So your top service might well become the norm, making it increasingly more difficult for you to earn new points. This time you’re close to your goal, but how long will it take next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've asked myself that...I had thought setting the bar too high would make it more difficult. The thing is, it's like working out. You just get stronger, better at it. Things that took effort before just come automatically. My top service should be the norm, always. Why strive for anything less? As far as next time? Who knows? (she does). It could be a day, a week, a month, or longer....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I always expect the best from him, as I own an excellent boy. He's done an excellent job of shaping up over the past month. He's now at 184, sleeping at my feet.

    Note, my dear Keyholden, you won't earn an orgasm at 200 points. You will be allowed to orgasm only after you have earned 200 points. There is a subtle but distinct difference. ;)

    ReplyDelete