Sunday, May 19, 2013

Decompression

Today was a good day of relaxing. I earned an extra point via bacon. Yes, bacon. Oh, bacon, is there anything you can't do? You see, last week I started the process of making homemade bacon. This morning, I reaped the rewards. I offered some to my Keyholder, and she liked it. It's totally different from store-bought bacon – crispy, fatty, flavorful, lots of pork flavor without all the sugar and water they inject into the processed stuff. Yum.
The afternoon was nice. My Keyholder wrote while I napped at her feet. When I awoke, she teased me some, and pleasured herself while I assisted. As she shuddered to an orgasm, I almost wanted to cry.
Later, we tried a prostate milking. It's been a while since things have flowed, and I've been begging for one of these, actually. My Keyholder really took her time, was gentle, etc. I have a love/hate thing with any kind of anal play. Today, it would edge to love. It felt very good, but, despite lots of work, we couldn't coax more than a couple of drops out. I felt close several times, but nothing--like that feeling when you have to pee but you can't because someone just walked in the room, or something.
My Keyholder just left. She locked me back in the cage. Now starts a week on mundaneness and work. I can't wait to see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment