Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Do slaves get half-days?

Today, I'm going to go to my Keyholder's house for some menial labor. I love it when she tells me what to do. It's a relief from my otherwise hectic work. Do this. Do that. Mow the lawn. Clean up that corner of the yard. In my current chaste state, just thinking about it brings me this low-grade pleasure. Of course, the reality will be different. It'll be hard and I'll sweat, but I will make my Keyholder happy. At the end of the day (half-day, actually – have to go to work-work after), I will kneel in front of my Keyholder and present her this labor as an offering. What more can a servant ask for?

By the completion of these tasks, I'll gain more points. I hope to be able to come soon. I'm up to 188. Almost there...I know I won't get it right at 200, and that she'll probably tease me with that last point, but it's fun to hope.

In other news, I've been editing a non-fiction book that my Keyholder has been working on. It is a guide for a hesitant mistress, a good introduction to female domination for a woman that might have the wrong ideas about it. I wish I would have had this years ago, actually. Editing it has proved to be quite the tease, too. As I read it, I swell in futility in my cock prison. Egads it's been a long time....

1 comment:

  1. He's up to 190. He only earned 2 more points, because this half day was to finish the chores he left undone last week. Just 10 more to go, perhaps...

    ReplyDelete