Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day of Slave Labor


It's not all fun and kinky games for the life of an owned slave. Yesterday, I spent the bulk of the day in hard labor for my Keyholder. She was out of town (having fun, too), and drew up a list of chores for me to do. 
Some skinned knuckles, ant bites,  and splinters later, here is what I spent the day doing:

Refinished and painted wood deck.
Completed stone pathway (I'd done the rest of it previously; there's a story to tell!)
Leveled part of said walkway.
Serviced her car, detailed it.
Scrubbed toilets, cleaned up the house.
Did some minor maintenance (serviced garage door, unclogged a drain).

All in all, a hard day of labor. Not all of what I did was on her list. I tried to go above and beyond, and also to make up for one item on the list that I didn't get to (didn't bring the right tool). As I hauled the stone for the pathway, though, I felt every inch a slave. Her slave...

No comments:

Post a Comment