Friday, April 5, 2013

Two days of Teasing

My Keyholder came by a couple of days ago. She looked spectacular. I was reduced to being on my knees, whether she'd ordered me or not. But, she had. She had set out a list of things for me to prepare. I ran around and prepared it all, getting a little stressed in the process. Finally, though, everything was ship-shape, and I could relax and wait. When she showed up, I was waiting kneeling, naked save for my collar and my belt. I gave her a footbath with warm water, and soap, then she allowed me to lick her clean feet. For the next three hours, she proceeded to tease me to tears. I pleasured her, she teased me. I tried opening up myself for her, but my body was uncooperative. I did my best, but, I must admit, her cock is much bigger than mine. It did feel good to be out of the cage, I must say, and be fully inflated. I had some very intimate times with my Keyholder, for which I am grateful. Still, it was supremely difficult to control myself and not come without her permission. Supremely. I think, the hardest it's ever been, no pun intended. She allowed me to sleep at her feet that night. She dug her feet into my unsatisfied cock and slept soundly. It was wonderful. The next day was more relaxed. I had much to attend to, and I took care of my Keyholder in a more casual manner. I find it interesting that when she is here, I seem to be constantly scurrying around, fetching one thing or another. Water, wine, crackers, do this, do that. My Keyholder keeps me on my toes. I'm back in the cage now, with no hope of release on the horizon. Speaking of the cage, I must say that I've hit upon the right combo of rings / spacers / cage. The CB-6000S is proving to be much more comfortable for me, which is odd. I would expect the bigger cage to allow me more room, but it's been the opposite. The smaller cage does not pancake my balls as much, for some reason. It is comfortable; I can do most anything I can do without it. I know that by saying this I'm consigning myself to an indefinite period of time in it. But, it seems like a natural part of me now. Maybe I just don't recall the taste of freedom...

No comments:

Post a Comment