Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back in her Arms

How sweet it was to see my Keyholder waiting for me at the gate! How sweet it was to embrace her and kiss her. And how sweet it was to fall asleep entwined in each other's arms.
It had been a long ten days since I'd seen her. I've found that my sex drive drops to near zero during these times. She holds the key to my orgasm, after all, so if she is not there, why bother? It was nice to discover that I did indeed still have a sex drive, as I found out the next morning when she teased me to great effect. I get excited even as I write this.
She twirled my nipples, caressed my cock, and had me service her. Soon enough, she tired of teasing me, and of my  low threshold for pleasure. She had me suckle her as she enjoyed her own volcanic orgasm. It makes me just about weep when this happens. Here I am, pathetically humping her leg and begging, and here she is enjoying wave after wave of pleasure. Never is the power dynamic of the relationship more acute as it is then. Still, it provides me some sort of satisfaction, for I find myself calmer afterwards, with some of that post-orgasmic calm that I used to know – back when I was allowed to have them. I think I'm getting some empathy from her orgasm. Either that, or I'm glad that the teasing is over, for the moment. In any case, my duty was done, and then it was time to turn to work and the daily grind, thankful for being back near my Keyholder.

No comments:

Post a Comment