Saturday, April 20, 2013

This is his Keyholder...


My dear chaste boy is out of town for a while. I'm at his house, surprising him with this little note on his blog. Now, let's see how long it takes him to post a nice update for me and notice it, hm?

This month, I'm doing something a little different with his rules of chastity. Usually, I decide when he gets to orgasm without any rhyme or reason - which is my prerogative as a woman, you know. Usually, also, he becomes insufferable around week 5 or 6, angsty and grumpy. (He is right on schedule, too.) I generally allow his orgasm at that point, for my sanity's sake. But that's a horrible precedent to set, and I am aware of it. The last thing I need is a boy pouting and whining for relief and actually getting it. (Which is to say, my boy doesn't pout and whine. He is a lovely slave, and I am so happy to own him.)

So, I waited patiently, this go-around, for his moodiness to rear up. And then, I explained the new rules to him:

He will have to be actively not grumpy to earn his way out of chastity. Usually he is very good about sitting at my feet and bringing me coffee, but around week 5 and 6, these gestures start to slip. With chastity, paying attention to me is easier for a few weeks... but coasting is no longer good enough. I want to see effort. He will need to start being proactive - planning romantic dinners, bringing me flowers, offering to do chores. His beneficial behavior toward me will earn him extra points.

Of course, he immediately wanted to know how many points he needed to earn. (Hahaha! Men! So practical!) I would not tell him, except to mention that it had been so long since his last act of devotion (five minutes earlier) that I'd happened to forget his score and we would have to start the count over at 1.

He has been ever so much more attentive, already. I look forward to seeing how he pushes through his usual hormonal slump. Let's find out what's on the other side, dear! And it's entirely within your responsibility to find out how long that takes, you know. (Your guess of a month is incorrect, as it's based on the wrong criteria.)

Now, get to posting that blog post you'd originally planned, dear. You know how much I enjoy reading them.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That grumpiness is something I'm not proud of. Faultless obedience is what I strive for, and endless desire is my goal. I will continue to work on it.

    ReplyDelete