Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The ebb and flow of Chastity

The way some of these blogs and stories are written, you'd be forgiven for thinking that any time spent in chastity will be a constant source of delicious sexual tension and increased motivation to serve your keyholder. But the reality is, there are ups and downs to chastity, just as there are to everything else. I have found that around the one-month mark, my sexual appetite takes a nosedive. I just don't care about being in chastity, or out of it. This may be exacerbated by a busy life/work, etc. In any case, I think I'm on my period. Yes, males have cycles, too. There are hormonal cycles. I'm sure there is clear sailing on the other side of these doldrums, but, for now, I'll chug along, and serve as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment