Friday, April 12, 2013

A quick pleasure, maintenance, and something to look forward to

Yesterday, I had the privilege of kneeling at my Keyholder's feet and kissing her soles while she worked on her computer. It was a simple thing, but it's exactly the kind of little thing that I treasure and crave. I love serving her, and I love her. On the chastity side, I'm free! Well, not really. I am always under my Keyholder's strict control. But, she did let me out of the CB-6000S for a couple of days to air things out, etc. I think it is important to do this every once in a while. Things get constricted down there, like it or not, and I think it is important for the health of all the bits to let things expand naturally for a time. All that said, I am really craving going back in, if only for the constant physical connection I feel with my Keyholder when she's away. Next week, my Keyholder has promised to milk me. It can't come soon enough (no pun intended). I'm actually leaking a tad as I write this -- weeping for my Keyholder is how I like to think of it. I've had a prostate milking before, successfully, and it was both incredibly pleasurable and incredibly frustrating. More importantly, it's needed. You have to let things flow every once in a while and it's all getting backed up in there. I look forward to it, and remaining her chaste slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment