Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Slave labor, and, wow.

A couple of days ago, I was pressed into service for my Keyholder. She had me come to her house and clean out the gutters. Actually, there was not much to clean; they were pretty clean already. But, I did some handyman stuff around the house, weeded, trimmed, etc. Then, an (almost) hard-limit: paint! Goodness, I hate, hate painting. I'm not very good at it. I tend to leave brushstrokes and go over the edge, etc. The other thing I hate is ladders. Not the objects themselves, but the fear of falling off of them. So, there I was, perched high, painting the trim of the house. Worst case scenario! Only if there had been wasps attacking me could it have been worse. Wait, there were! Ok, was. One wasp. And he didn't attack, so much as just flutter around. Nonetheless, I persevered and got it all done. It was a hard day of work, but, afterwards, I was glad I was able to be of use to my Keyholder. Because... I haven't felt of much use lately. Not only have I been busy and not servicing her like I could, but my chastity has made have a hair-trigger. I feel of no use pleasuring her. I feel ready to explode, actually. Last night, as she teased me over and over, it was the hardest (no pun intended) I've ever had to concentrate to not blow it. I am that ready. I'm even avoiding some yoga poses, as they press down on my joy zone. So, if (when) you read this, my Keyholder: Please. Pretty please. A lucky boy, Keyholden

No comments:

Post a Comment