Monday, July 1, 2013

What a wonderful time..

What a wonderful time I got to spend with my Keyholder! We went out to celebrate, and celebrate we did. It started with a stay at a very nice hotel nearby. Far enough away to seem like a trip out of town, but close enough to be, well, close. Dinner and shopping and walking around and art followed. The hotel had the most comfortable bed, made doubly so by my Keyholder and I cuddling within it's down comforter. She allowed me out of the CB-6000 chastity belt, though she kept me in a state of aroused teasing the whole time. I was allowed to pleasure her, and it was quite a pleasure for me, too. I so love her...falling asleep in her arms was my favorite part of the weekend, and, indeed, the summer so far. I so look forward to our next time together....

1 comment:

  1. C and S, you are a reomantic. I've enjoyed reading your entries. I'm glad you get to be the person taking care of her. The fact that you are, indicates the amount of trust and desire she has in you. I hope you post your contract online when all done.... but you know what they say, 'be careful what you wish for' :) Me, I just asked my wife if she would deny me until at least the first of the new year. I've been denied almost that long but never 7 months. But this is what I want and I know she loves me denied as it increases my responsiveness, receptiveness and submissive qualities.

    ReplyDelete