Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Clock Ticking.

Did all my service pay off, or did my Keyholder simply decide it was time? Whatever the reasons, my chastity clock starts ticking from day one, starting now. Yes, I got release. It was so much more than that. A lazy morning in bed, really taking our time, being very loving. I was beside myself with desperation, but I had decided to not beg (well, beg with my eyes only). It was so great being intimate, close with my Keyholder. And when she whispered into my ear permission to come, I had to ask her to make sure. Still, it was ladies first, and I waited for her to have what looked like a very good orgasm. For a moment I was afraid that she would change her mind (it's happened) but no, she allowed me release, and I bonded with her in that most intimate of ways. Wow – after a month (35 days, actually) of pent up frustration, my release was volcanic.

Now, I wait. There is always a come-down period afterwards. Right now, I'm rather lethargic (plus, I'm worn out from a rather brutal workout I recently performed). But I am also grateful that my Keyholder allowed me release. I'll try and be extra attentive the next couple of days to counteract my natural tendency to let things slack post-orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment