Thursday, July 18, 2013

Holding Pattern

Well, you know what I'm not holding...this is a chastity blog, after all. In all seriousness, readers of the prior posts may have been wondering, what ever happened with the contract? Due to a family emergency, things have been put on temporary hold. When things sort themselves out here, my Keyholder and I will resume cementing out contractual obligations. She's been a way for a few days now, and I miss her very much. I can't wait to see her again, soon.
In the meantime, it's been "voluntary" chastity for me. Voluntary, from "voluntas," Latin for "what one wishes." It is her wish that I hold to, that I remain chaste for her, and so I do despite the temporary "freedom" of not being in the cage. Truth be told, it is increasingly easy to hold to her will. Due to the aforesaid emergency, I haven't really been particularly randy, anyway. Even aside from that, disobeying her is unthinkable....I would not be able to face her otherwise. And, I so want to face her, to hug her, and so I patiently await her return.

3 comments:

  1. Keyholden, You don't want to play with, disappoint or do anything you know is wrong because you are becoming more owned and submissive. I found your thoughts spot on with respect to how I feel. You know know what is right, what she expects and you conform because she owns a good part of your soul. Congrats! What a beautiful place to rest in - her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Like I'm hers I want to acknowledge that sense of being owned and submissive that your post implies. I think orgasms only with the express permission of one's Mistress should be the rule and that true obedience is only possible when you are able to disobey (because you are unlocked) but choose not to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your family troubles, I hope everything will turn out all right.
    While I agree that chastity on the honor system is a good test of obedience , having you caged gives your Keyholder total control and proof that your cock is Her propriety.

    ReplyDelete