Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pleasuring my Keyholder

I finally, finally, got some time alone with my Keyholder. We had a wonderful time. She released me from the cage, and teased me in that most expert way that she does. I was able to pleasure her for a long time, bringing her to an extended orgasm, all while I whimpered and begged for release. She did not allow it, though. Afterwards, we cuddled, my satisfaction coming form having pleased her, my manhood hungry for more.

She's let me out of the CB-6000 today. I had some chafing, which I get from time to time with it. Something about the way the skin stretches when erect and rubs on the top of the cage. This is a good practice, I feel, actually, to be let out periodically and let things settle down down there. Chastity is in the mind, and the heart, not in the cage around the cock. I will not be coming anytime soon, until she says so. Which may be a long time off.

And it may be a trying time ahead, for yesterday she gave me a taste of her new toy – a Venus 2000. Basically, this is a very good milking machine. She put it on me, and it felt fantastic. The thought of being hooked up to this thing as it relentlessly tries to make me come, and not being allowed to, is exciting and a little terrifying. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. That seems like a deliciously wicked device!
    If I understand correctly, it can be set to keep you on the edge for hours.
    Will you be punished for cumming?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and yes. We've yet to try it out, but will soon!

    ReplyDelete