Monday, July 8, 2013

Temporary Reprieve

Life has once again gotten in the way, and the signing/piercing that was scheduled for today has had to be postponed due to house guests.
I've thought long and hard about this contract. I was filled with anxiety the first night after we'd finalized it. Here it was, everything I've ever wanted in this lifestyle, and I was wondering whether I'd have the guts to go through with it. Well, now I have a few more days to think about it – a blessing and  curse...

2 comments:

  1. You're my strong boy. I know you have it in you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if you don’t sign the contract, where would that leave you? All you ever wanted in the lifestyle within reach, but afraid to accept it because you don’t trust you Keyholder enough? Is that a thinkable alternative?

    ReplyDelete