Monday, August 5, 2013

Yet another Wonderful Weekend

Just got back from another wonderful weekend with my Keyholder. It started off with some kinkaliscious activities, seeing a demonstration of some rope-tying techniques. We didn't participate, but just watched. I'm a pretty lucky guy for her to take me to something like this. That night, she allowed me to pleasure her. I, of course, didn't get to come, though I desperately wanted to. The important thing was that she was satisfied.
The rest of the weekend we spent together, eating, drinking, have fun, relaxing. Even in a so-called 24/7 relationship, it's not all whips and chains – there's plenty of "vanilla" time. I enjoy these times, and there is plenty os submissive things one can do in public, such as open doors, carry bags, fetch drinks. It's just old-fashioned chivalry, in my book, but it seems like it's in short supply these days.
She's promised to use the Venus milking machine in the near future. I can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment