Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mechanical Devices

Tonight, my Keyholder put me through a trial run of the Venus-2000 milking machine. This was remotely accomplished, just to try out the device. After spending a good hour plus in it at various speeds, I can tell you it is quite intense. We had a long conversation, collaborated on some writings, and she, of course, teased me, all while this machine was running, sucking like a lamprey at my gentlemen's area. I, of course, was not allowed to come, a task most difficult on the "high" setting, I assure you.

But this was only a trial run. Tomorrow is when the fun begins. I'll get to see my Keyholder for the first time in nearly a week, and she's going to use that machine on me. And the off switch won't be in my reach, I can pretty much surmise. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment