Friday, August 16, 2013

A Good Week / Clock Reset

I had a good, fun week with my Keyholder. After a couple of days of spending quality time together, we were settling in for a languid, indulgent afternoon nap. Things got amorous, and she allowed me to make love to her, slowly, sensuously, as she likes it. To my surprise, she whispered those words which I long to hear: "come for me." And boy, did I. It is always wonderful to feel that connection with her. Afterwards, we cuddled for a bit, then went on with our day – a dinner and a movie date.

The next day, I did my intense workout that comes every four days. It was an out-of-breath super-intense workout that leaves me in a puddle on the floor. After I washed up, my Keyholder massaged and kneaded my muscles back into shape. Then, we settled in for another nap, and one thing led to another. We kissed and made love again, and she allowed me to come, again. We had perfectly matched intense orgasms – I had the kind that makes you want to collapse into sleep for an hour. We had a party to go to, so it was not to be. But, I feel very good about having been allowed to come twice in as many days. After the party – at which my Keyholder was accosted and kissed by a woman – when we arrived back home, my Keyholder had me kneel and give her oral for a bit. Then we drifted off to bed. What a rough day!

My Keyholder joked that she was "the worst domme ever," as she'd been massaging me and allowing me release and taking me out to dinners all week. I don't know about that – I think she's a pretty good domme. All I know is I'm the luckiest slave ever...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!
    Your relation with your Keyholder seems to contain vanilla moments as well as intense punishments.
    Are these different relationship modes, or is your Keyholder in charge all the time?
    Are the punishment canings primarily means to correct unwanted behavior, or are they about inflicting pain for your Keholder’s pleasure?
    In other words, can you avoid punishment canings by being a perfect slave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good questions, and, I think, deserving of separate blog post, which I will post in a few here.

    ReplyDelete