Monday, June 24, 2013

Enthralled

Back in the cage, I feel safe. I greeted my Keyholder and kissed the key that hangs around her neck, the key that holds my – her – manhood in check. It's been three days since I was locked back in the CB-6000. In that time, I've slipped back into my submission comfortably, like putting on an old, beloved shirt.
On Sunday, I went to my Keyholder's for chores and drudgery. I cleaned bathrooms, installed a faucet, scrubbed the floor clean on my hands and knees, and did assorted other chores. It's funny, I don't feel particularly turned on while I do this slave-labor, but I do afterwards at the thought of it. I like being owned, and, like a thoroughbred that hates being cooped up in the pen, I long to run and be ridden hard and put away wet. I was exhausted afterwards, and it was a wonderful reward to fall asleep in my Keyholder's arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment