Monday, June 10, 2013

Back in Chastity

It's been a little while since I posted. Like a runner after a long race, I'd relaxed quite a bit after my last long stint in chastity. Well, I'm back in chastity. Yesterday, my Keyholder had me pleasure her but denied me orgasm. I went to bed frustrated and happy. What an odd combination – but one any devotee of chastity would understand. I won't see her again until Friday, which seems very far away indeed. I hope to lavish attention on her next time I see her.
Overall, I did not experience a huge drop in my servitude (right, my Keyholder?) after my last release. In the past, I'd grown sullen or uninterested after release. This last release (overall release after the almost three months of chastity) has proved, different, though. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's just the momentum, the conditioning of catering to my Keyholder. In any case, I hope to continue my servitude towards her in a manner she finds eminently satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment