Thursday, June 27, 2013

De-Baseline

A week into chastity, and I find myself falling at my Keyholder's feet, licking fervently, eating the leavings she dropped on the ground. I am completely enthralled with her. She's been flexing her dominant powers, and I am completely helpless to her, and happily so. All I want to do is exist as her footstool, right now. I've been in a much more subservient headspace, eager to please, ready to acquiesce, desirous of serving her. Looking for opportunities to serving her, actually.
Last night, she had me service our peg-dildo. I set it up in our closet, jutting out about a foot off the ground. I knelt down, splayed my legs, and wrapped my lips around it. I counted off the seconds on the clock set in front of me, and for five minutes I did not let my lips leave it. I serviced that cock, as she wanted. It was a stark reminder of the power she wields over me. Heady, and intoxicating. I kept wishing it was her strap-on that I was servicing.
If any dommes reading this have any doubt as to chastity, believe me, it will make for a very willing slave....
My Keyholder awaits. I go to serve her now...

No comments:

Post a Comment