Thursday, June 20, 2013

Complications and Resolutions

It's been a complicated week for me, with much soul searching. I'd upset my Keyholder over matters I won't go into here, but sufficed it to say that I felt pretty damn horrible. I was finally able to win an audience with her a couple of days ago, and we ended up, after much soul-bonding, working things out. This eventually got us to the bedroom, where she took what is rightfully hers with her strap-on. It felt right to be so penetrated. I keenly felt her ownership wash over me as she did so, and it felt wonderful. Really, all I want is to submit to her, and have her take me, demand of me, own me. It is in her ownership that I feel most safe and most at home. And, as if I wasn't already lucky enough, she let me come. So, the clock starts back, today. No telling when the next time will be.

I get to do chores for her this Sunday, so I'm excited about getting to serve her again. I look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. If being taken by her strapon felt so good, then maybe she chose the wrong thing to do, to take back the control and punish you for the wrong you did by arguing with you in the first place. It seems she rewarded you. Now maybe that was her intent, or maybe it was just because she wanted to use the strapon. But if it was her intent in dominating you, I think a different object lesson should have been used. Enjoy reading your posts. I read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the strap-on can go either way for me. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. But in both cases it is very effective at putting me in my place, pleasure or not. I don't think it was as much about punishment as it was about establishing her ownership over me, which she did very well. Glad you enjoy the blog:)

    ReplyDelete