Friday, October 4, 2013

Temptation: What would you do?

I had a wonderful night out with my Keyholder. We went out with another couple, had some beers and wine, some good food (and some not-so-good food), and generally had a good, normal date. On the way home, my Keyholder had me pull over. She took the key to my lock that she keeps around her necklace and had me pull my pants down in the parking lot. She unlocked me, and took off the CB-6000s (well, the cage part, anyway). She was going to tease me, I knew. And her touch felt great. I'd forgotten how great. As she stroked my cock to attention, she told me how much longer she was going to keep me in – another month, at least. My heart both fell and swelled at the prospect. I've been out of my mind lately with desire, but I've also been able to channel those feelings into good servitude, so it's good and bad. When she'd tired of teasing me, she told me to shrink up. Easier said than done. She "helped" me along by swatting my engorged balls. Ouch. At last, I was able to fit the cage back on, and the lock clicked into place.

I drove her home and we kissed goodnight. When I got back to my place, I settled in and messaged her to let her know I arrived, when I felt something in my pants. I looked, and the lock had come apart! The facing plate had snapped off and all that was holding me in was a thin sliver of freed metal. Now, what would you do? Here you are, about to have another month of chastity, and you are suddenly free! Would you take advantage?

Well, I wrote her straight away and told her what had occurred, then I locked on one of the temporary plastic numbered locks we keep here. I sent her a picture of the number, and assured her that her property was safe and locked, ready for another month of frustration. Now, talk to me in two weeks and ask me if I'd do the same thing!
Meh, I probably would...

No comments:

Post a Comment