Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm Your Venus...

For the last couple of weeks, I've had a wonderful time with my Keyholder. We've gone to nice dinners, spent time with friends, watched some of our favorite shows, and done generally vanilla-ish things. Only, I've been wearing the CB-6000s the whole time. Oh, she would tease me – tease me without mercy sometimes. I'd pleasure her, I'd grind my erection into her leg and suckle while she came and came, only to be left wanting at the end of the night. All in all, great fun.

And then, this morning she surprised me. My breakfast? A caning. I tried to bear it well, but I'm out of practice and it was hard to stay still. Then she had me lay down on the bed, where she proceeded to tie my limbs to each post. Spread-eagled and helpless. She teased me a bit (I was out of the cage), then whipped me with a little "rat-tail" whip. Even though it objectively hurt much less than the caning, the feeling of being spread-eagled and exposed, vulnerable, with my gentlemen's bits out for sport, was nothing short of terrifying. More-so when she blindfolded me. I tried to not wince or squirm or plead, to no avail. I kept thinking how scary it was, and this despite the fact that I trust my Keyholder with my life. At last, she tired of this, and started on her true intentions: to milk me dry.

My Keyholder hooked me up the Venus-2000. For the curious, this is a vacuum powered suction device that does a convincing job of, well, sucking. One can adjust the stroke and the power of the suction. It is quite awesome, and, I was about to find out, maddening. To my surprise, my Keyholder allowed me orgasm. The first one came quickly, and, after the month-plus buildup I'd had, it was more relieving than pleasurable. Normally, this is where one would call it a night (or morning, in this case). But no, my Keyholder left the machine on. And on. And on. Sucking. Relentlessly sucking, keeping me hard, stroking the hyper-sensitive flesh over and over. I wanted to come again, was desperate for another orgasm, but my body betrayed me. So it went for I don't know how long. Half an hour? I had not concept of time in my maddened state. I begged her to turn it off, and she promised she would, after I came again. The machine was relentless. I've had this fantasy of being hooked up to a milking machine, and here it was, for real, and it was much different than I imagined. Pleasure and discomfort, writhed around each other.

After untold time, I felt the pangs of another orgasm rising. My Keyholder cupped my balls, all while the machine kept up its robotic pumping up and down, sucking in and out. I was an unthinking beast, and then the orgasm exploded in me. I wailed and wailed without control, moaning, thrusting, being drained of my seed. I've never made noises like that. It felt like what I imagine a woman's orgasm must feel like – just endless until the pleasure just overloads and yet it keeps coming. Awesome.

True to her word, she mercifully stopped the device, and I got dressed and went back into my cage for at least another month. I can't help but thinking what it would be like to go another round with the Venus...

No comments:

Post a Comment