Saturday, September 28, 2013

Back in the Cage

Things have been rather slow from a chastity / bdsm perspective over here. Much real life getting in the way, lots of travel, work and social obligations. The last couple of days I finally got to spend some time with my Keyholder after a long absence. It was great to see her again, great to cuddle. She allowed me to pleasure her, and I did. I really thought she was going to give me release – it had been over two weeks since my last one, after all. But no, she took her orgasm(s) and left me wanting. Then, she did the same thing the next night, and proceeded to lock me up back in the CB-6000s. So, now I'm away again, but locked in, frustrated, and wishing she were here. I will get to see her later on this week for some chores she wants me to do. I can't wait...

3 comments:

  1. Unless your travel involves a lot of air travel, i find my CB-6000s very comfortable all day. you can wear it when driving. you can wear it during a sales call. your Keyholder could require you lock yourself up every day not later than 4:39 PM. This might require you leave a meeting to go to the bathroom to lock up, then return to your meeting. Wouldn't that be fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always fun to do my Keyholder's bidding. :) I'm always under chastity orders, whether I'm wearing the belt or not (I'm only allowed release with her, at her whim). The belt just serves as a constant reminder of her dominion over me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing this information. Chastity Cages Co. offers wide range of Chastity Cages like Tight Chastity Cage,Tight Chastity Cage etc. Shop now.

    ReplyDelete